Skip to main content

THAPORNDUDE reviews the best porn sites of 2026. Find safe free porn sites & premium porn websites all sorted by quality!

THAPORNDUDE EDITORIAL

Guides, reviews and adult-industry insights

Explore 824 carefully researched articles covering safer browsing, site reviews, performers, technology and the adult industry.

275 articles in Guides & Tips
Guides & Tips

The Gentleman’s Guide to Sex

Greetings, my lust-filled compadres! It’s your favorite connoisseur of carnal pleasures, THAPORNDUDE, and oh boy, do I have a treat for you today. It’s been a long time coming. I’ve been mastering the art of pussy plowing for decades. I have to share my secrets with you now or I’ll burst. I want you to learn from the master. You’ve been fed bullshit by self-identifying alphas. It’s time to get some proper advice.

Read guide
Guides & Tips

What are the best Twitter porn accounts? (2023 update)

As THAPORNDUDE, I’m well aware that the world of adult entertainment extends far beyond just websites. In fact, social media platforms like Twitter have become a treasure trove for those seeking to indulge in the naughtiest, sexiest, and most tantalizing content out there. With its unrestricted nature and a plethora of users sharing explicit material, Twitter has evolved into a virtual playground for porn enthusiasts.

Read guide
Guides & Tips

The Gentleman’s Guide to Dating

Almost all dating advice is written about the approach, which is the part that matters least. What actually determines how this goes is where you are standing, how you handle a no, and whether anyone can tell what you are like.

Read guide
Guides & Tips

The top 25 OnlyFans accounts you should be watching

As I have pointed out on the blog and elsewhere in interviews on the net, OnlyFans is one of the biggest porn sites of our day. I would even go so far as to say that OnlyFans (and a few others) is the most disruptive model on the internet since the tube sites came out over a decade ago. With all of this success and influence, I thought it was time that I go through a do a list of the top OnlyFans creators right now.

Read guide
Guides & Tips

Sex tourism from around the World – part 2

A second look at sex tourism that skips the venue list. What decides whether one of these trips is lawful, safe or exploitative is the jurisdiction you land in, the statute your own passport carries, and who is supplying the labour — so this covers the criteria rather than ranking clubs.

Read guide
Guides & Tips

Sex tourism from around the World

Good Goddess, this is the best August that I have experienced in years. Alright, we finally made it ya’ll (at least I hope so) through all of the COVID-19 craziness. Everyone can finally be good outside, all of the best locales for hedonism are opening up, and all of the pretty women are no longer covering up their faces with masks.(Here is hoping that monkeypox doesn’t fuck it up.) I already wrote about countries where the sex business is pretty good, but I thought it was time to do an epic follow-up that talks about sex tourism locations, businesses, cruises, and more.

Read guide
Guides & Tips

Foods to help you get your fuck on!

The aphrodisiac food list is one genre stacked on top of three unrelated questions. Separating them out leaves a short, honest answer about what eating actually does before sex.

Read guide
Guides & Tips

THAPORNDUDE in 2021: A year in review

I don’t know about you, but given the fact that we are well over a couple of weeks into #2022, my year is going fan-fucking-tastic! Just to give you an example, check out my recently released video with Slimthick Vic, and the new upload – where I drop a load – with Armani Black. However 2021 was for you, in case you are looking for a few highlights of that year or if you missed something cool on THAPORNDUDE empire, we are looking at the best developments in my epic, erotic franchise in the last year.

Read guide
Guides & Tips

How to get busy in a car

There is just something about doing it in the back of a car that just seems special. Maybe it’s because that’s the figurative and literal blessed vehicle by which so many people pop their cherries. Perhaps it’s due to the fact that the confined conditions keep the ‘stank’ in while you’re humping away. Of course, since most people go out for a drive in an obscure but public place to fuck, there is always the exhibitionist and ‘risk’ factor. Whatever it is, car sex is quite a ride – no pun intended, or is it? XD

Read guide
Guides & Tips

Want to learn about nugget porn?

The slang term in this article's title is a slur aimed at people with multiple limb differences. If you arrived searching it, here is a straight answer about what it refers to, what the two easily-confused clinical terms behind it actually mean, and why the people being described have views about all of this.

Read guide